MEMORABLE INTANGIBLES + DATA DRIVEN RESULTS = THE EOP EXPERIENCE!
BUILDING CONNECTIONS THROUGH EPIC EVENTS
The story behind EOP is what sets us apart. Middle school students, who wanted to give back shortly after the 9/11 attacks, developed the concept of our entire business. The students had three ideas that all proved to be the true: 1) Students need more fun, safe, interactive experiences at school. 2) If students are provided a meaningful and fun way to get involved, they will respond. 3) These experiences create great memories and can also be successful fundraisers.
Emerald Owl Productions is honored and humbled to begin a partnership with the National Forum to Accelerate Middle-Grades Reform. We are excited to work with Ericka Uskali, Executive Director and the entire forum board. The purpose of this partnership is multifaceted:
1) BRING YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY TOGETHER: Bring a family friendly, age appropriate experience to your school that is fun and memorable for students and staff
2) STUDENT LEADERSHIP We provide opportunities for students to take a leadership role in the planning of your event. These opportunities can help middle schools become National Schools to Watch.
3) STEM COMPONENT Many of the Emerald Owl Productions staff have worked or still work in education. There is a STEM component to our experience.........the art of a beautiful light show requires science, math, and technology! In fact, there may be no better combination of science and art than the creation of a professional laser show.
4) BUSINESS EDUCATION We have an informative and interesting presentation about the benefits and challenges of running a small business.
5) CUSTOMIZE YOUR EVENT TO MAKE IT FIT YOUR SCHOOL'S NEEDS Use your event as a: * Fundraiser for the School (This is the most common at elementary & middle level.) * Fundraiser for a Team or Club (This is the most common at high school level.) * Fundraiser for a Charity of the students' or staff's choice (Service-Learning) * Large or Small Rewards for PBIS, Grades, Attendance, Character, Other Fundraisers, etc. * School wide celebration (academic or athletic accomplishment; anniversary) * Rising Student/Parent Party for Feeder Schools * Community Event
WHY THE EOP EXPERIENCE?
The concept of building an annual "epic event" is proven to build connections, create life long memories, and raise funds over time. Our experience and ability to produce these epic events, along with an educational experience, is what sets Emerald Owl Productions apart from the rest. As Cathy Lassiter, Wayne County middle school principal describes it, "EOP events look like a big city night club...to which I can safely take my students, my best friend, and my grandmother...and we'd all have a blast!"
Technology often leads to less physical activity and social interaction in adolescents. EOP uses technology to accomplish the opposite. Our experiences bring people together in a way that is physically active, socially interactive and memorable.
You will hear us say, "We are looking for partners, not customers." We are interested in partnering with schools who want to build something together with us. A school that is a perfect fit with Emerald Owl Productions has the following qualities:
* Eager to try something new and different * Believes it is important to give students a positive memory, even long after leaving your school. * Love the idea of students and staff coming together in a way that is fun and interactive * Understands the importance of adding value to your participants' overall experience * Willing to invest some upfront time to fit a professional production into your venue * Works hard * Plays hard
We would be honored to schedule a time to talk with you and see if a partnership with your school is a good fit!