We pride ourselves in thinking of solutions that are "out of the box." We never want price point to be the only thing coming between a potential partnership with you. The reason we do not list rates on our website is every EOP event is customized to fit your needs. The only possible way to give a fair estimate is to talk with you. We want to hear what your PERFECT event would look like that is within your budget. Then we look at every possible option to make it happen.
Keep in mind EVERY event we do, from a birthday party for 10 people to a city party of 5,000 people, includes an insurance policy. Since our professional division price point investments may be higher than your usual entertainment, we have creative solutions to help you stay on budget.
1) Sponsorship: We offer a unique way for you to get larger sponsors to help pay for not only our production, but other associated costs. We do this by creating a customized gobo slide that fits into a lighting fixture. It can then be professionally displayed on any solid background (a building, a screen, a water tower, etc.), giving your sponsor maximum exposure. Afterwards, your sponsor can keep their gobo. If you have lasers at your event, we can put logos or messages thanking your sponsors in laser light.
A gobo or laser promotion is an innovative way to add tremendous value to your sponsors and allows you to create higher sponsorship levels. Please ask us for more details as there is some prep time required. This short video gives a visual demonstration of these two options.
2) Block Booking: If you have contacts with other potential customers close to you that might be interested in our services, it is a win-win if you can partner with them. Ideally, the customers are close enough for us to travel between in a night (30 minutes to 2 hours), but far enough apart the events will not compete for the same people. If we are able to get more events booked on one trip, it allows us to cut some of our operating costs and we can pass those savings on to you!
3) Multiple event Package: We can also offer packages if we are hired for multiple events. For example, a summer event can be paired with a Halloween or Christmas laser show. We charge one rate for 2 or 3 yearly productions with each individual production being discounted.
(Idea: You can combine this with the sponsorship idea by telling sponsors their contribution allows them to be sponsors of multiple events, thus doubling or tripling their exposure.)
4) Revenue Generation at Event:
Depending on the nature of your event, there may be activities we can do to generate income during the event. For example, people might pay $5.00 to get a name or message in lights at the event. If 200 people pay $5.00 each, we could potentially credit your final balance $1,000! If interested, let us know and we can discuss!
5) Fixed Rate Plus Percentage:
If your event is going to be well marketed, ask us if your event might be able to work on a lower fixed rate in exchange for sharing generated revenue. For example, perhaps we work at a lower rate and we then split revenue from tickets at an agreed upon percentage. This may not always be a possible option, however, please do not hesitate to ask us.