The professional division is a good option when you want a fixed rate for which you can budget. If interested in working on a percentage basis, you will want to go to our Fundraising Division.
If you find cost is the only barrier to making a partnership with us happen, please call us at 252-764-7628. We have creative solutions to make numbers work for everyone.
Our services are priced differently than most large entertainment options. The nature of our services do not allow us to have a simple menu where a 15 minute show or a 2 hour event are a set price. That is because our operating costs we incur to put on an event vary greatly for each event based on several variables.
This is different than say fireworks, which are a "one use only" item. A fireworks show is highly dependent on length of the show because the length determines how many fireworks are needed to fill that amount of time. The specifics of the venue do not matter as much because the fireworks always get shot up into the sky.
With our services, it is the exact opposite. Our lasers and lights are fixed assets that we use for many years. So whether your event time is 15 minutes or 2 hours, it will require the same equipment, travel, manpower for set-up and take down, and technicians.
Our operating costs are also dependent on several factors that will vary from venue to venue:
1) How dark can the venue safely get? (impacts how many and how powerful our lasers/lights need to be; higher wattage lasers come at a higher cost)
2) Does the customer want a: a) Graphic laser show where laser images are displayed on a large flat surface b) Beam laser show where visible beams are seen over everyone's heads c) Professional glow in the dark UV effect where neon clothes, paint, etc. will "pop" d) Professional lighting to fit a specific event, such as color coordination, uplighting, etc. e) Any combination of or all of the above
3) Does the venue have a sufficient sound system or do we need to provide sound? (Thus adding more equipment and needing an on site sound technician)
4) Where can we safely set up smoke machines? (These are necessary for a beam laser show to be seen by the human eye)
5) How much power is available at the venue? Do we have enough available power or will a distribution box or generator be necessary?
6) How many people will likely be present and how wide of an area do we need to "light up?" (This determines how many lights we need to effectively light your venue.)
7) Do we need to file FAA paperwork in advance in order to operate lasers outdoors? (If laser beams are going into the sky and not terminating on a flat surface such as a wall or thick set of trees, this will be necessary.)
8) What are the goals of the customer by having the event? Our job is to help you accomplish your goals while staying within your budget.
With that said, most of our Professional Division events average in the $4,500 to $10,000 range. We have done events for less and for more. If dates can be flexible or an event can be done during the week, we can often reduce our operating costs and pass those savings on to you. Please give us a call at (252) 764-7628 and we will do whatever we can to make numbers work.