The professional division is a good option when you want a fixed rate for which you can budget. If interested in working on a percentage basis, you will want to go to our Education/Fundraising Division.
If you find cost is the only barrier to making a partnership with us happen, please call us at 252-764-7628. We have creative solutions to make numbers work for everyone.
We understand one of the first questions people want to know is "How much does this cost?" We want to do our best to give you the fairest and most accurate quote possible. However, asking how much a laser show or glow party cost would be similar to asking a wedding planner, "How much is a wedding?" or a real estate agent "How much is a house?" There are too many options available to have an exact cost without first getting more information and a ballpark budget.
Our services are priced differently than most entertainment options. The nature of our services do not allow us to have a "menu" or "price list" where a 15 minute show or a 2 hour show are a set price. That is because our overhead varies greatly for each event based on several variables.
This is different than say fireworks, which are a "one use only" item. A fireworks show is highly dependent on length of the show because the length determines how many fireworks are needed. The specifics of the physical venue often do not matter as much because the fireworks get shot up into the sky.
With our services, it is the exact opposite. Our lasers and lights are fixed assets that we use for many years. So whether your event time is 15 minutes or 2 hours, it will require the same equipment, travel, manpower for set-up and take down, and technicians.
Our operating costs are also dependent on several factors that will vary from venue to venue:
1) Where are you located?
2) How dark can the venue safely get? (impacts how many and how powerful our lasers/lights need to be)
3) Does the customer want a: a) Graphic laser show where laser images are displayed on a large flat surface b) Beam laser show where visible beams are seen over everyone's heads c) Professional glow in the dark UV effect where neon clothes, paint, etc. will "pop" d) Professional lighting to fit a specific event, such as color coordination, uplighting, etc. e) Any combination of or all of the above
4) Does the venue have a sufficient sound system or do we need to provide sound and a sound technician?
5) Where can we safely set up smoke machines? (These are necessary for a beam laser show to be seen by the human eye)
6) How much power is available at the venue? Do we have enough available power or will a distribution box or generator be necessary?
7) How many people will likely be present and how wide of an area do we need to "light up?" (This determines how many lights we need to effectively light your venue.)
8) Do we need to file FAA paperwork in advance in order to operate lasers outdoors? (If laser beams are going into the sky and not terminating on a flat surface such as a wall or thick set of trees, this will be necessary.)
9) What are the goals of the customer by having the event? Our job is to help you accomplish your goals while staying within your budget. We take your budget and try to put together a package that will work for all.
With that said, most of our Professional Division events average in the $6,000 to $12,000 range. We have done events for less and some customers have the budget for further upgrades. If that seems impossible for your budget, please give us a chance to see what we can work for you. If your date can be flexible or during the week, we can often reduce our operating costs and pass those savings on to you. Please give us a call at (252) 764-7628 and we will do whatever we can to make numbers work for all.
Click HERE to get creative ideas as to how some customers have made funding their EOP experience possible.