The National Forum To Accelerate Middle Grade Reform has endorsed Emerald Owl Productions, in terms of the experiences we bring to students, and the potential fundraising opportunities.
Ask yourself these questions:
* Are you TIRED of fundraising? * Is it something you know you have to do, but wish you did not? * Is it a ton of work that you have to start over each year? * Do you dread asking people to buy overpriced items from you?
We have been through these fundraisers and realized there must be a better way. Could we create a fundraiser that is not only more profitable, but fun, one that people look forward to doing? We think we have found the answer....and others do too!
We work hard to solve the following problems:
* Most fundraisers are high work output for staff and volunteers. * Many fundraisers become stagnant and do not experience annual growth. * Kids get into trouble when they are bored. They need more opportunities for safe, good, wholesome fun. * Technology has created less physical activity, social, and personal interactions. * Students who do not excel in sports or the arts often feel they have nothing to contribute to their school.
How do we do this? We take your fundraiser to a new level by doing two major things for you:
1) SUPERIOR QUALITY EXPERIENCE:
We take the quality and value of your fundraiser event to a professional level. While this might sound expensive, it actually creates an opportunity for HIGHER profits because:
* The increased value allows you to increase total pledges/admission. You can give participants their money's worth by having our experience there.
* A superior experience encourages higher participation over time. Students AND staff actually want to attend.
* This will be a BIG event at your school. This creates student leadership opportunities, which leads to student ownership of your event, and thus more buy in from your student population.
The increased pledges and participation not only cover our costs, but add to your profit. Our goal is that your bottom line is higher with us than without us! Working with us is an INVESTMENT in your fundraiser. It gets easier each year as you learn what works for your school and people at your school become familiar with it. And unlike most investments, you do not have to pay anything upfront! It is financially RISK FREE to try us!
2) OUR GUIDANCE & EXPERIENCE:
Our 16 years experience in planning these events in schools helps us guide you. You never feel like you have to reinvent the wheel. We share what we know has and has not worked at other schools . You can then make INFORMED decisions that are best for your school. We basically provide an event planner to help you plan your fundraiser from start to finish with the goal being to help you build a new tradition at your school.
By eliminating product overhead, our school partners often retain a higher percentage. We work on a sliding scale percentage meaning the more money your students raise, the higher your percentage climbs! A middle school in Goldsboro raised nearly $11,000 profit with EOP, a 105% increase from the $5,000 the school normally makes selling products.
Our fundraisers are great for schools, churches, non-profits, or existing charity events looking to increase participation, excitement, interest, and overall profit.