Click above to see 70 seconds of a laser light experience
There's no light like it. Lasers create the most vivid and saturated color palette available. We can shower an audience with cascades of three dimensional beams and waves of moving light. • It's about enchanting an audience with dreamlike visions. • It's about exciting crowds with visual effects that move faster than any other light-form. • It's about captivating people with images that move with a unique animation style.
- from the International Laser Display Association (ILDA) website
The advantage of laser shows:
* They can be done outdoors or indoors
* They can be replayed several times in one evening on a single set-up and rate.
* Multiple night events can be profitable for the venue/host.
* Drive in laser shows are available, either as a COVID-19 safe or cold weather option.
* There are no pyrotechnics if fire is a concern to your area.
* They are unique, creative, and beautiful.
Laser Shows can be a great indoor or outdoor alternative to fireworks. If your budget allows, a laser show combined with a fireworks show can truly take your event to a new level most people have never seen or imagined possible.
(Note: EOP does not provide fireworks, however, we are happy to collaborate with a fireworks company.)
TYPES OF LASER SHOWS:
There are many creative ways lasers can be used in a production. Most of these uses fall into two categories:
1) Beam Show: The audience sees “structures” in mid-air, such as fans, cones and shafts of light. Beams can be fast or slow; they can give an event a “Star Wars” excitement, or a New Age mystical calm.
2) Graphic/Animation Show: Audience sees specific images displayed in laser light on a large flat surface. We can display seasonal characters (ex: Santa during a Christmas show), various themes, a child’s name with his/her favorite animal, a client’s/sponsor’s logo, or tell a story.
A large white or lightly colored smooth surface, such as a wall, water tower, projection screen, side of a building, or thick tree line are needed so that images are viewable.
If your venue happens to be next to a large body of water, such as a river, lake, sound, etc., let us know. A simply amazing and mystical way to display your images is a water screen. We may be able to do something over the top special for your production at little to no extra charge!
Watch the 2 minute video below for highlights of our drive-in laser show in Jacksonville, NC on May 1, 2021. CLICK HERE for more information on drive in laser shows, which are ideal in colder weather.