EOP is endorsed by The National Forum to Accelerate Middle-Grades Reform. Read their endorsement HERE .
FUNDRAISING WITH EOP
We have programs specifically designed for schools, churches, or other non-profits. We have taken the time off during COVID-19 to completely restructure our fundraising model to give our partners more choices to fit different needs, goals, volunteer availability, and potential event participants.
One thing that will not change is that EOP puts an emphasis on creating more experiences for students and staff without selling more overpriced stuff. Memories last forever -- stuff does not!
There are typically 3 types of experiences we offer when it comes to fundraising:
1) Participants are for organization (or club) members only: These are smaller events that take less advance planning. Because the overall number of participants is small, we choose experiences with less overhead so that the event is profitable. The advantage of these events is they are simpler and often are a fun bonding experience for the members of your organization. The disadvantage is that a smaller event limits the amount of possible profit.
2) School fundraiser: An organization or school creates an event that invites all students These have the potential to be significantly larger events because all students are invited. We have found if the rate for non-members to participate is similar to other entertainment options in the area, non-members will often still participate if the experience is deemed to be of interest. These events have more moving parts, and thus more advanced planning and organization. However, there is an opportunity for them to be significantly more profitable than events that limit participation to organizational or club members.
3) Club (or school) organizes an event open to the community and/or feeder schools: These events are for the club that wants to not only raise funds, but make an impact on the entire community. We will work with you to ensure that people leave with amazing memories and positive impressions of your entire organization....which hopefully turn one time event participants into people who support your organization for years to come! The advantage is the sky is the limit when it comes to being creative. Your students not only participate, but help create something that did not exist before --- possibly one of the strongest things to have on resumes for college and scholarship. The disadvantage is that the first year will require more time to orchestrate a new experience. However, we emphasize much of this work will only be needed the first year. It will get easier and less time consuming as your new tradition continues.
MEMORABLE INTANGIBLES + DATA DRIVEN RESULTS = THE EOP EXPERIENCE!
WHAT IS THE EOP EXPERIENCE FOR SCHOOLS?
No two events are alike! Your experience will be customized to fit the needs and goals of your school. We have events appropriate for elementary, middle, high school, and college. Regardless of what experiences you choose, one thing is certain. Your students and staff will NEVER forget it! Call Emerald Owl Productions at (252) 764-7628 or (412) 713-6517.
Your EOP Experience will consist of any or all of the following experiences:
(click on any of the services below for more information)
* STEAM: "Mixing Science, Art, & Math to Create Your Laser Show Glow Party"
* "The Business of Making Slime"
* Ask about our SEA MIST program for Student Entrepreneurs
THE EOP EXPERIENCE in 90 SECONDS!
STUDENT REACTIONS in 60 SECONDS
NON-PROFITS: We have several plans for non-profits other than schools, including large scale public events for your cause, as well as fun activities and challenges to generate revenue. Depending on your goals and your anticipated outreach, we will use our experience to customize a plan with you. If you are a non-profit other than a school and want to learn more, please call us at (252) 764-7628 or e-mail email@example.com.