"Our EOP party looked like a big city night club...to which I could safely take my kids, my best friend, and my grandma...and we'd all have a blast!" - Cathy Lassiter, Wayne County, NC School Principal
“We decided to give this fundraiser a chance — one of the best decisions I have made as a principal! EOP provided me with EVERYTHING!” - Craig Styron, Caldwell County, NC School Principal
EOP was actually created by educators. Therefore, we know:
* A healthy balance between working hard and playing hard is important in education
* The significance of hands on learning
* The need for schools to raise funds
Our school experience helps us work with schools because we understand their needs. We have created a risk free opportunity for schools to enjoy EOP Experiences. There are three main benefits we provide to schools. Based on your needs, we can provide any combination of these benefits to your school.
1) THE EOP EXPERIENCE: The goal is to build morale by giving your students, staff, and possibly your parents an epic and positive memory from your school that will last forever. The school may wish to just break even or might budget for this experience to be possible. This is a great option for:
* Kids & Parents Night Out
* Incentive for grades, behavior, attendance, etc.
* Special celebration
* Fall/Spring festival
* Field day
2) EDUCATIONAL COMPONENTS: EOP offers STEM and business lessons that will demonstrate to students how your curriculum is connected to what we do at EOP. We help students see that connection with lessons such as:
* "The Science Behind Your Glow Party"
* "The Business of Making Slime."
3) FUNDRAISING: Fundraising is actually why EOP opened in 2015. Our fundraising experience and our unique, data driven model is what sets us apart.
* Tired of selling overpriced products or just doing the same thing each year?
* EOP will help you customize an array of experiences to build a new fundraiser together.
* We have models for both large and small groups.
* Each event is customized based on the your goals and what EOP Experiences you think will resonate the most with your students and staff.